Friday, January 27

Wow it has been so hot the last few day's, even though it rained last night - it is so muggy here!

I weighed in yesterday with a little .1 loss - I did not expect it to be much as not much exercise has been happening latley. Also it was my father in laws 77th birthday on tuesday - so we took him out to the pub for tea, then came home to have cake - and I did have some:)
He is going home tonight on the boat (to tassie)- so I will be able to get back into the exercise TOMMORROW!

We went out to a friends for a BBQ last night (for Australia day) and I had a few drinks - so with a mini hangover and this heat - my head is POUNDING!

The boys are back at school on tuesday - so I will be able to get back ino a daily routine, which will be great!

Well I'm off to read a book in a cool bath!
Hope everyone is having a great week:)

7 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

Good to see that the scales are heading in the right direction!!! You would have smoke over at your place as well??? Hope all is well

a mummy losing it said...

Isn't it bloody hot? We had a great BBQ yesterday but today I was so tired and wornout I had a 4 hr nanny nap and am about to head to bed for the night.

Congrats on the loss!

Mary said...

I am glad to see you are enjoying yourself and will be getting back into things when routine is back. I reckon we should have declared January a national holiday from everything! Have a great week.

Briony said...

Hope it cools down for you soon honey, i'm so sick of summer and this ridiculous heat but we're not having it as bad as you guys are at the moment. Have a great weekend.
Bri

Kt said...

any loss is a great loss, especially when we are still getting out of the silly season! hope u hd a great wknd!!!

Margaret said...

Congrats on your loss. Even though small it is still great. Everyone has found it hard to move that extra little bit with the mugginess we have been having. Yaaay for return to school and some sort of normalcy.

Hope you had a great weekend :D

Nancy Bou said...

Yay for the lose. A lose is a lose no matter how small .. and it means you are going in the right direction!
Hope you have managed to shake your hangover!

:O)