Monday, January 23

Sorry for the lack of update, my computer kinda died, I have managed to revive it for the moment - I really need a new one - so I need to start saving!!
I am really doing it basic at the moment, I will need to reload my photo program - Just need to find the disk ( so it could be a while)

Not being able to read blogs has been so hard ~ I have really missed all of you, not being able to read what people are getting up to.
I weihed in during the week and lost .4 which is not too bad as it's been a really crappy week - Jason has had a bug since last wednesday, and is only just starting to feel normal again - he has not touched the playstation at all - so we knew he was bad!!
It has been hard with the father in law here too - he is a tad annoying - though he does not mean to be; it's just that I am used to having my own space. It has been so hot - but I can't strip down to keep cool...lol and because I have been getting up to Jason during the night - I am very grumpy from lack of sleep!!!

Even hough I did have a loss this week ~ I really need to start getting my act together! I had to wear a skirt to work on Saturday night ( for a wedding) and it is starting to get tight, which is not good, before christmas it fitted ok and I only have one skirt for work - and only intend to buy another when this one is to big!!

I spent the last few days (getting rid of frustration...lol) cleaning out my kitchen cupboards. We had a few dinner sets and glasses still upstairs - which were wedding presents (5 years in feb!)
so I boxed all the old stuff and replaced with all the new. Then I did the tupperware cupboard and found all the lids to the containers and put them all together ( to hubby's delight!)
Nex came the pantry... threw out all the crap!! So now I have a healthy, clean pantry!
I will do the frezzer next...then I will be done ( I clean the fridge out every week)

Well I am off to watch Oprah - she has Kirsty Alley on and it sounds interesting!

Will catch up on blogs this afternoon:)
Hope everyone is doing great!!

10 comments:

Julie's Journey said...

Your tupperware cupboard sounds like mine. DH thinks that they are breeding in the darkness. Damn I missed Oprah again. My memory is going! Take care.
:o)

Nancy Bou said...

I know how you feel about the father in law .. I have my Aunty staying for three weeks over school holidays to look after C1 and C2 and while I appreciate her looking after them it gets very stressful not having my own space!

Good luck with this week

:O)

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your loss Leighanne. That is really cool. I know it is not much but heck it is not a gain :D

Sorry to hear about your computer. I know how that puts a damper on things. I am finding it hard to get near the one at home so tonight it is tidy up the study time so that I can get back to the desk LOL.

Hope you have a great week :D

Suzy said...

Sorry about your puter. It is so annoying when they won't behave!
Well done on the loss and well done on all that organising and tidying.

Briony said...

Geez you have been busy. Can you come over to my house and do my cupboards next? LOL.
Well done on your loss. I'm sure getting back into routine after school goes back will help you even more.
Bri

michelle said...

Snap Bri...I need you to come to my house and I live much closer than Bri. AND I think that loss is great considering it is school holidays. I just cannot managing to be good with the lack of routine.

Chris Powell said...

hey how u going. havent checked in for a while. That was a nice pic of your boys. Sounds like u have had a rough week, hope everything gets back to normal for u soon. And have a happy australia day. Ill be thinking about everyone back in oz while im freezing my ass off here in Japan.

philippa_moore said...

Congratulations on the loss Leighanne!!

Lee-Anne said...

Happy Australia Day to you. Hope things are returning to normal in your household and you've caught up on your lost sleep.

Mary said...

Great to have you back hon! LOL at your son and the playstation. Sorry to hear he's been sick though, never good. Oprah's been good the past week too with all the Boot Camp episodes etc. Makes you want to get off your backside hey and move and Australia's Biggest Loser starts in February!