Monday, January 30

I exercised!

Thankfully it's alot cooler here today - not sure how long it will last though!

I am happy to report that for the first time (this year) I have actually done some planned exercise (shocking, I know)...And I feel so great for doing it!
Lately I think (know) I have been avoiding exercise...all I needed to do was to start (..who woulda thought it would be that easy:)
Looking over my diary - I noticed that I kinda didn't track my eating over the last few weeks - I only started properly this Saturday (very slack, I know) - no wonder I have not been getting anywhere much weight wise!
The boys go back to school tommorrow (yay!) We are all organised! Luke can't wait to go back - Jason is not as enthusiastic!!

Last week we had Antenna guys over to connect an antenna to Vic's shed ( will be great during footy season!) While they were here I got them to look at the connections in the boys rooms - apparently they were not connected properly by previous owners. So now the boys have their own tv's which means they have not used the 'playroom' upstairs. I am planning to clean the room out - it still has boxes from when we moved in ( before I was pregnant with Luke!)
I want to throw out all the broken toys, and get rid of things we won't use any more - as I see it, if we have not missed the things in boxes for this long - we probably don't need it! I might even put a table up there for my scrapbooking!
I also need to go in and clean the boys rooms - to get rid of alot of junk they have accumulated over the holidays. Luke's is the worst - he is a hoarder (like his mum!)

So it sounds like a busy week planned for me:)

Hope all are having a great week!

11 comments:

Learning Leaders said...

Hi Leigh - Well done on the activity....I understand how difficult it is to get back into a routine as I have been struggling lately so hang in there. The photo of the boys is lovely - hope the back to school activities go well. Have a great week.lb.

Ang said...

Wow, your boys are back at school early. We don't go back until the 7th in NZ, but then again we finish damn late in Dec, and have a short April holiday :(
Go the exercise!!!!!!! well done, I'm sure it will start the ball rolling.

Julie's Journey said...

You sound as if you have had a good day. I'm a bit like the boys, I couldnt wait to get back to school. I know it sounds bliss but 5 weeks can seem a long time sometimes. Enjoy your week.
:o)

Mary said...

Good on you for getting back into it Leighannee. I know how hard it is to start something again especially once you've had a few days/weeks off. It sure does feel good doing it again. Sounds like you are going to gain some bonus points with all the cleaning you've got planned too. Have a good week :-)

Yummy Mummy said...

WE just got a new pup... so that is Making me walk... even now I can't say that I actually enjoy walking!! I do it because I have to..
I need to do the same.. the clean up. I seem to do it about monthly.. but it still seems to end up the same. I have been thinking about listing a heap of crap on ebay to sell!

Carla said...

ohh a room just for scrapbooking! sounds like a dream!! the heat is aweful isnt it! even over here its been so muggy and blah, ended up sitting in Kaylees paddling pool with her today!

Suzy said...

Well done for getting back to it.

Margaret said...

Well done Leighanne. That first time is the hardest but because you feel so great afterwards (which you did) the next time is so much easier.

Wow you have a lot of cleaning planned but how fantastic that there may be a space available to put your exercise gear. I always feel so much freer when the house and the junk is cleaned out.

Have a great week :D

Briony said...

Yay for routine, good one you for cleaning out the boys rooms and getting rid of broken toys too, that will get you some exercise points! Have a great week.
Bri

a mummy losing it said...

Excellent work on the exercise and the rest of the week's plans sounds like quite a bit of exercise too! As well as highly efficient.

philippa_moore said...

Well done for getting back into darl - thank goodness it's cooler here now, I was not coping well!! So easy not to exercise when it's that hot. Hope you're having a great week xx