Wednesday, February 1

I am feeling very stressed at the moment, I really felt like going and getting some chocolate - but came on here instead (feeling proud of myself for making a better decision)
I just recieved a letter from my father in law!
You don't have to read the little print, I needed to vent!

When FIL went on the boat to home, hubby rang his sister ( who (FIL-Ray) lives with) all she ever does is put FIL down, when Vic said that he was on the way home, and that he had had a nice visit, her reply was 'silly old prick' - which of course sent Vic into a temper! When Ray was here he was telling us how vic's brother in law has been pushing him around, and that he wants to move out - the problem is that all his money is tied up in their house. He wants his money back, but they won't get a loan out to pay him off! Vic was livid that BIL has been pushing him around (physically) and sister is letting it happen - so he told his sister if it happens again he will be on their doorstep with a baseball bat! ( and break BIL kneecaps) - He also added before the conversation finished that if Ray was told that he had called 'shit would hit the fan' - she promised that nothing would be said, and that BIL would not touch him again!

So I got this letter today saying they told him as soon as he got home ( which Vic is going to be wild at them) and that he better write an apology to his sister!

I am going to have to be careful about when I give him this letter! He is going to explode!!



I spent a fair bit of yesterday cleaning up the spare room (not really in the mood to do any more today) I have thrown out alot of stuff and sorted things out which is great. Normally when we 'clean' the room - it's mostly surface cleaning, but this time I am going through all the boxes (huge job!)
Talking to hubby last night - we have decided once I am done, we are going to paint the room - then I will move my computer stuff, aswell as my scrapbook and cross stitch things - which hubby is happy about, as it will ge rid of alot of 'clutter' in the lounge and dining areas! Which he admitted that he has hated the stuff everywhere for ages!
As there will be no TV up there - this will be the place for the boys to go up and do their homework quietly. I will have a table up there so they can spread out posters, and not have to move it all because we are having dinner! - And I can use it for scrapbooking!
We had great fun working out how to change the dining area - once my stuff is out of the way:)

Well weigh in tommorrow - I am hoping for a good result, as I have exercised for 3 days in a row!!

Hope everyone is going well! - I am feeling calmer now! It feels good to vent:)
Will update tommorrow with my weigh in results:)

7 comments:

Mary said...

Sorry to hear about the stress but I hope it works itself out. Family can be so mental! Good on you for not giving into junk and all the best for weigh in *hugs*.

Ang said...

I'm glad to hear you are getting out there an exercising!! Its sometimes another good way to vent.
good girl for resiting the chocolate craving, I wish I could borrow some of that will power at the moment.
:) take care
A

Briony said...

Good luck for weigh in, well done on not eating any chocolate.
Bri

Yummy Mummy said...

I hope that the husband did ot exploded!! If that was Jack - there would be no warning... just the knee caps battering!! Hope all works out. I guess it would be hard... you just can't hop int your car and go and sort it out...
Goodluck with weigh in !!

Me said...

Hope the family situation works out soon - the added stress is something you definitely don't need.

Good for you for getting onto the computer instead of having some chocolate - you go girl !!

Have a great evening.

Me

CaramelKitKat said...

No wonder you're stressed! What an awful situations, families can be hard, can't they?? I hope it all works out well for your FIL and will minimal trouble.

How did the weigh in go?

michelle said...

Just read your fine print..some people are so bad and don't deserve families. Hope it sorts ou for you both. No wonder you wanted to eat chocolate. I am impressed that you didn't. Hang in there sweetie....