Monday, December 12

Wow it's been a while since I updated!
I have been busy with work - and we have been to a few christmas parties and a christening in the last few days...I am tired!!

Food has been Ok lately, but I have been drinking alot of alcohol which I do not normally do - and exercise has been pretty slack too!

Today I went and got my licence renewed...and for once I don't mind the photo..lol
and I picked up the last of my layby's - which means chrissie shopping is over...yay!

Sorry this is quick - have to get ready for work tonight:)

To caramel kitkat - thanks for the beauty tip, my sister did a course there last year...I forgot about that place! I will definetly do it:)

7 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

Hi there Leighanne - pleased to see that the shopping is all done!! One step in front of me!

Have a good week and will look in after your weighin!

Tina said...

one step ahead of me too! I'm doing the rest of mine this week. Looking forward to reading your weigh in update!!

Julie's Journey said...

Havent been reading lately so unsure when you posted the new photo. You look great! Glad your shopping is finished now sit back and enjoy Christmas. Take care.
:o)

Briony said...

Wow, you're finished your shopping, I haven't even started. LOL!!
Bri

Kate said...

Busy busy busy - it's that time of year isn't it? Enjoy and take care!

CaramelKitKat said...

Hi Leighanne,

Just wanted to wish you and your family a very happy xmas and new year period. I will be back in 2006 and look forward to see how you're doing.

xx

Kt said...

o my god - your new photo is great! you look like a different person compared to your first pic!