Friday, December 16

Here is a picture of the boys taken yesterday out the front of our house to send to family in Tassie. I have been so busy that I have not had time to take them to get santa photo's done, they finish school on wednesday - so I will take them sometime after that:)

My new profile pic is me in my work clothes! I was getting sick of looking at the other one..lol

I weighed in yesterday and gained 1.6 which means that I really lost a kilo - as I did not weigh in officially last week. After weigh in the group went out to lunch for christmas, it was a great afternoon. One of the ladies made candy cane raindeers and angels for the tree which are so cute! I will take a photo of them later.

Things are really busy at work, last night was another grade six graduation - it was fun watchinhg he powerpoint presentation they did of all the kids from prep to grade six, they seemed to be all well behaved - but when I was leaving there were jelly and choc mousse cups strewn all through the car park..lol ( only cause I didn't have to clean it up!!)
Tonight we have the wedding party coming for a rehersal and they will stay for dinner - when people get married at the winery they have the ceremony in the gardens - so it should be a fun night. Then on Sat night I will be doing the wedding. So far, according to the roster I have all of next week off:)

Before I go I just want to thank Jodie for sending me the no count list for the new ww program!
I have printed it out a will go through it, and will email you with my questions!
I am excited about starting something new:)
Well must go get my uniform washed for tonight!
Have a great weekend everyone:)

6 comments:

Briony said...

It's a hard time of year for losing weight isn't it. Don't worry, we'll all be back after New Years better than ever and losing weight like it's going out of fashion. Love the photo of the boys, they look so happy!
Have a great weekend sweetie.
Bri

Yummy Mummy said...

I am happy just to maintain this time of the year!! I already have my fist challenge tonight on the new program... eating out is a little harder now!! - I think I might get a baked potato!!
Anyway... don't wear yourself working all this time!! I love this time of the year! The decorations are very cute

Tina said...

Great pic of the boys! And the decorations are cute..I wanted to make those reindeer but again didn't get round to it...LOL always next year!!
Have a great weekend!

Kate said...

Well done on your gain that was actually a loss, lol. Your boys are just gorgeous!!

CaramelKitKat said...

I like your logic lol, congrats on a good loss! The reindeers are v cute, might aim to make some in June so that they are ready for Xmas 2006..

Lee-Anne said...

I have to take my hat off to you. You always seem quite bubbly and happy and have everything organised. Have a super christmas if I don't catch up with you before hand.