Thursday, December 8

Just a quick update;

I am working today, so cannot get down to weigh in - I weighed myself (unofficially) this morning and I was 2.6 kilo's heavier! I have given myself a stern talking to and my aim this week is too get rid of these two kilo's.
This time in the past is when I would say 'well christmas is coming, I'll try harder after the holidays' ....But I don't want to be heavier in the new year!!

Today - thursday is normally my shopping day, and a 'free day' eating wise - but not today! I have done a plan of my meals for the week. We are going to a chrissie do on Saturday night and I have already said that I will drive so I won't be drinking - there will be dancing which should help with what I eat!
....And I am working four shifts till next weigh in which helps with the exercise - and I will be having dinner before I go so I won't pick at food while I am there

Well those are my plans for the week, Hope everyone is having a great week:)

13 comments:

Doug Bagley said...

Stay with it girl.

Lee-Anne said...

Don't panic, those 2kgs will disappear fast. Four nights of work will certainly aid you on your way. Have a great week.

Yummy Mummy said...

2kg in a week must be fluid.... unless you have been REALLY bad... you christmas tree looks beautiful (So does your house!) My goal between now and ext year s to maintain my weight - I can't expect to lose and go out three nights a week - they don't call it the silly season for no reason...

Baby Bump Wanted said...

sounds like a great plan for the week, dont worry bout the 2kg, it may be that your scales are wrong (hopefully) hehehe
love the tree
fiona

Kt said...

just think to yourself, the gain isnt official therefore it doesn't exist! & think to yourself, since i didnt weigh this week, i want a fantastic loss next week! i reackon it can help :)

Tina said...

ditto to the above comments....have a wonderful week and keep on going!!

Chubbymum said...

You can do it my friend. Keep it up as Christmas is only 1 day. That is what I am telling myself this year... it isn't weeks and weeks it is 1 day.

Love CM

Kate said...

Sounds like you have some great plans in place! Isn't it so much nicer to feel in control? :-)

Julie's Journey said...

They are right - the gain isnt official and you have snapped back into control mode. Just a small hiccup, bet you are surprised at the next official weigh-in. Good luck.
:o)

Margaret said...

You are doing really well. Who would have thought that at this time of year you can still say "put the effort in". Well done.

Hope you manage a few minutes to yourself this weekend. Have a great one :)

philippa_moore said...

Love the new profile photo! You're looking great - stick to the plan that you've made and you'll be back on track!

CaramelKitKat said...

Part of that 2kg had to be fluid, so with that in mind, and your plan in place, I am sure you will be rid of it very soon.

I'm glad you enjoyed your facial, they're bliss! I know you're not in town, but if you ever have a weekend in the city you can get a whole day's worth of massage, waxing, facial, manicure and pedicure for $80 at The Australian College of Hair Design and Beauty www.achdb.com.au, or their may be one closer to your place.

Briony said...

I'm sure you'll get rid of that 2kg in no time, your attitude is right on track!
Bri