Monday, December 5


Here is our christmas tree which the boys put up and decorated yesterday!

Friday was a great day, I had a facial - my skin still feels really soft!
and a massage which was just wonderful, I will definatley be having more of those :)
Eating wise was good too - I had a salad wrap, water and green tea during the day.
After the spa we picked the guys up from the pier, and went on a train called the 'blues train' We had a bbq dinner before we got on, the train had 4 carriages and there was a different band in each one. The train stopped every half hour or so, and we all got off and go into our next carriage - it was really fun with everyone up dancing!! I did have a few too many drinks though!
The bad part for me was when we stopped at Mc donalds at 1am on our way home!

On saturday my sister came with me and the boys - and we did christmas shopping, so now I am finished..Yay!!! We ended having take away for lunch, then afterwards we went to my Dads and had more takeaway for dinner...NOT GOOD!!

Yesterday I just ate junk.... I am really missing Vic not being home, so I guess I have been emotional eating!

...But I got up this morning and have gone back to basics - I feel like I have gained heaps, I have not got on the scales...cause I am too scared too!! Last night I had a horrible sleep as I felt so bloated and yuck!! ....What an awful feeling!

Well I better go clean up, Hubby should be home soon:)

11 comments:

Margaret said...

What a lovely tree. And are those presents I spy underneath? Santa has been early to your house LOL.

Way to go to recognise that you are emotion eating and have put a stop to it early. That is excellent and a great way to minimise or negate any gains from the takeaway.

Have a great day Leighanne. :D

philippa_moore said...

What a lovely tree!

The minute you realise that you are eating for reasons other than hunger, you have the power to bring it under control. The mind controls the hands and the mouth, but you control the mind. If you can make the next meal a healthy choice then having a takeaway isn't so bad.

I'm going to a little do in Puckle Street on Friday - do I dare take a peek in at the Sara Lee Factory Outlet?!

Have a great week :)

Chris Powell said...

I had my first massage here in japan. They are amazing. They also have things here called onsens which are natural thermal springs. very relaxing, as long as you can handle being naked with other people. Its strange at first but you get used to it. They have open air ones that are great especially when it is snowing.

Ill be back in Australia for christmas and cant wait. It will be a big change going from snow to sun.

Hope u have a great christmas and new year. All the best

michelle said...

You can lose anything yo gain in a quick binge. I agree with you the facials and massages are so enjoyable. It was good for you to go and have some fun. Have a good week.

Kt said...

tree looks great!! sounds like you've been having lots of fun! welldone on getting the whole train too!

Esther said...

What a beautiflu tree. Dont focus too much on the bad day of eating, just leave it at that. One bad day. Get back on track and focus on the end result, I have the utmost faith in you!!
You know if I feel like binging I really try and concentrate on that horrible sicky bloated feeling you get when you wake up the next day.

Have a fantastic week,

Est x

Tina said...

Hi Leighanne, thanks for your comments on my blog. Your tree looks lovely...I've just taken some pics of ours so I'll post them soon. Good ony ou for realising why you are eating....you're on your way to control it and keep working on your goal! Cheers~

Kate said...

Gorgeous tree!! Oooh I love christmas!

Kathryn said...

Wow, your tree looks so pretty. Sounds like you have a fun day out.

Baby Bump Wanted said...

the xmas tree looks great, i bet that facial was nice.
have a good day

Julie's Journey said...

Oh my goodness - is it tree time again already! You sound like you had a lovely day with friends and family dont beat yourself up, you're back to basics and hubby's probably home by now. Have a good day.
:o)