Friday, December 23

I finally got the santa photo done - this is a bit blurry because my scanner is playing up and this is a photo of the photo...lol

The boys and I spent most of yesterday shopping, I got myself some 3/4 jeans and a few singlet tops for summer. While out I bumped into a friend that we have not seen since our wedding - so we sat and had lunch with her 3 boys, which was really nice!

Tommorrow we are having lunch/dinner and drinkies with my family at my Dads place - so will be doing the present thing with them all!
Then on Christmas Day we are going to a park for a picnic - We have not been to the park since the day I went into labor with Jason!

I will not be stressing about food ~ will no be over indulging either, I am just going to enjoy spending time with my family!

If I don't update till then... I hope everyone has a wonderful stress free christmas!! And that Santa brings you what you want!!
Congratulations to Jodie and Jamie for their early christmas present:)


P.s I weighed in yesterday and gained .8 - I will be better next year:)

5 comments:

Julie's Journey said...

Dear Leighanne, hope you and your family have a great Christmas and thank you for the support you have given me this year. xxoo
Julie

Kate said...

Gorgeous photo! Hope you have a fantastic christmas and a happy new year! Thanks for all your support throughout the year - and will catch up in 2006!!

Ang said...

Hey snap... I was going to say "gorgous photo!" But Kate bet me too it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Enjoy the park, it sounds like a neat way to spend time with the family.

Briony said...

Hope you had a fantastic day with your boys. Merry Christmas!
Bri

Tina said...

Hope you had a wonderful christmas!