Wednesday, December 21

Just a quick post to let you know I am still here..lol

I have been a real slackass the last few days! I had my work christmas party on Sunday, and drank way too much - and have had a constant headache ever since. Which means I have not done much in the way of exercise!
My last weigh in for the year is tommorrow, I am not expecting a loss - mainly for the above reasons!

I brought the ww mag yesterday, and read more about the new program - so I will be giving it a go next week! I really need to get motivated again:)

Hope everyone is going well, and that all your shopping is done and wrapped!

The boys finish school at 1pm today - so I will go and make use of my last few hours of peace:)

6 comments:

Baby Bump Wanted said...

good luck for weigh in but hey if you have a gain dont worry bout it it is xmas after all
have a good one and speak to you soon
fiona

Doug Bagley said...

Tis the season for eating so don't be too critical of yourself. Have a great Christmas.

Briony said...

I agree, it's Christmas, relax and enjoy your time with the boys and we'll all get back into being good after all the silliness is over!
Have a great Christmas if I don't "talk" to you again beforehand.
Bri

Kt said...

merryxmas lee, hope u have a good one :)

Ang said...

Merry Christmas.
:) remember to be kind to yourself!
:)

laura said...

good luck with ur new program...change can be very motivational...hope its working for u, cant wait to hear about the progress :)