Thursday, December 29

All over for another year...



Glad to see that we are all starting to come back - and everyone had a great christmas!
I have eaten and drunk quite a few times over the past week!
We had Christmas eve instead at Dad's- which was great with the family together (except one of my brothers)
On christmas day me Vic and the boys had a lovely picnic, it was nice to be able to sit and relax instead of rushing around on the day. In the afternoon my brother and his girlfriend came up to give the boys presents - it was a great day!
The boys got a play station which has kept them very quiet when we have been home..lol
The best present I got was a Hydro bath Spa - a mat you put into the bath and it turns the bath into a spa, and it massages ( I have been having a bath everynight!)

On tuesday we took the boys to a trout farm - and they had a ball fishing! The photo's are above. Luke caught the first one!! These are the first fish the boys had ever caught, so it was a great day for them. We also went through Daylesford and hepburn springs - it's so lovely there!
Yesterday we were back at my Dads, as my Uncle who now lives in Townsville is down for a few days we ended up going out for chinese which was nice ( not for my weight loss though)

I don't weigh in again till the 12th of jan, and I won't be jumping on the scales at home ( if I can help it) either - I feel that I have gained over the week - I have already started eating well again
If I w3eigh the same as I did last week, at my next weigh in I will be really happy!
I was looking through last years weigh in book and I gained 2 kilo's over the christmas period last year ( and 6 kilo's the year before) So to maintain will be great!

Hope all that are still on Holidays are having a great time:)

10 comments:

Kathryn said...

The trout fishing looks fun and that spa mat sounds divine :)

Julie's Journey said...

I know a certain man who would be proud to catch those fish - well done to your sons. Spa mat sounds exciting and relaxing at the same time. Lucky you. Happy new year...
:o)

Yummy Mummy said...

Welcome back Leighanne and I am glad that you had a great christmas - I believe that you HAVE to put on weight over christmas - the one and only time of the year where you can let your hair done and have all of those special foods that you only have once a year!!! I weigh in tonight and I am expecting a gain. But.. i have had the best week and all of the chocolates are now gone!! thank god!!

Briony said...

It's a hard time of year to even maintain. I've put on 3 kilos so you've done better than me! That spa mat DOES sound devine, might have to look into one of those myself!
Have a great day,
Bri

Chubbymum said...

Sounds like you have been enjoying your baths he he he.

I can't wait to take the boys fishing. My youngest (4 years old) got a fishing rod for his birthday and we haven't taken him fishing yet.

Maintaining over xmas is what I am wanting too he he he but I don't know if that will happen to me he he

Happy New Year
Chubbymum

Tina said...

The spa mat sounds awesome! Great pics...looks like fun!

CaramelKitKat said...

Love the pics of your boys, they look suitably proud of themselves - so cute!

One of the things I have worked into the budget for next year (one of my non-resolutions is to actually stick to one) is regular pampering. There is a training centre near me, and if you're happy to be in sparkling clean, yet not lush surroundings (which I am), you can get an hour massage for $36 or a facial for $35. Bargain. I figure I am saving by not eating junk so hope to get treatment once every month or so.

Have a great NYE!

Ang said...

Sounds like are having a neat time with the family. Enjoy, and keep up the positive attitude.
:)A

Jadey said...

Glad to see you and yours had a fab Christmas - you are right in that there is just no point worrying about weight at this time of year. I hope you have a Fabuylous New Years!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Great site you've got here! This may interest some people. I was looking for fly fishing pics and stumbled accross this site - flyfishing. Quite impressive pics of trout, but not really the scenery I was looking for. Anyone know where I can find some more actual fly fishing, open country type images?