Friday, December 30

Even though I said I would be really good these past few days - things just have not gone to plan. It has been so hot here! Which translates into I have not done any exercise, eating has been OK but alcohol consumption has been really high (especially since i hardly ever drink!)
We have had friends over and spent most of the time drinking with our feet in the pool:)

Tommorrow night we are going out for dinner to a local pub. I won't be drinking much since I have to do the breakfast shift on New Years morning!

~ Don't worry though - I have not gone completely off the rails,
although I did sneak a peek on the scales and I am nearly 3 kilo's up from last weigh in - mind you I am so full of fluid, I can feel it in my hands!

Today when I went to the newsagent to put tatts on, I brought a 2006 Diary that opens 2 days to a page. I will be using it to track my food, as well as other bits and pieces ie. measurements
Lately I have done this in a note book that has been easy to rip out pages if they looked bad!
I will not rip pages out of a diary!!

Since I don't have an official weigh in until 12th Jan, I will weigh myself on the first of Jan. That will be my start weight for the year - I will be cleaning the slate and starting afresh!

Well this will probably be the last post from me this year ~ So I hope everyone has a great New Year for what you all have planned!

I will be back next year with my goals for the new year:)

6 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

Another year gone... another year begining... a great time to get organised again and be on track!!
Hope 2006 brings you everything that you desire!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR and thanks for the support in 2005 xx

Briony said...

I'm starting afresh with tomorrow's weight too, whatever has gone has gone and it's time to have a new beginning. Happy New Year! Thanks for your support this year. I look forward to sharing our journies together next year!
All the best for 2006,
Bri

Esther said...

Hey there! Hope that you had a great christmas and are enjoying the festivities!!! Its been a pleasure reading your blog in 2005, and I wish you all the very best for a fantastic 2006!

Julie's Journey said...

Love what you do with the notebook - sounds so like what I would do. Good luck with the diary and have a great new year.
Julie

Suzy said...

Happy New Year Lee! Good luck with your new goals for 2006.

Tina said...

Happy New Year! Wishing you and your family all the best for 2006!