Thursday, November 3

Just a quick update to let you know I lost .6 today - I was stoked as I thought that I was going to turtle again! So today I got a yellow carriage!

We all went to lunch for Oaks day today - so I am quite full at the moment:)

Town does have a website -www.townclubsofvic.org (I think that is it!)
There is a link to the website on the Annette Sym website!

About the old points - they have changed a bit, some of the newer people will be able to explain more!!

Will update more later - gotta go pick Luke up from activities!
Have a great day:)

11 comments:

Kate said...

Well done on another loss - you are doing great at the moment!

Yummy Mummy said...

Great loss.. way to go!!! Keep it going....

Mary said...

Well done on another loss!!

Kathryn said...

Well done, the turtle is cute but I know what I'd prefer :)

Margaret said...

Congratulations Lee on another loss. You are on a roll and you are doing so well. Keep it going :)

philippa_moore said...

Go Leighanne! You'll be on your shopping spree soon!

Have a great weekend xo

Suzy said...

Well done on another loss Lee. Your little train will be getting so long! That's terrific!

Baby Bump Wanted said...

0.6kg thats a great loss for the week, have a great weekend

Nancy Bou said...

Congratulations on getting another train carriage.

Yay for you

:o)

Julie's Journey said...

Congratulations on another train carriage. Its now full steam ahead!
:o)

Me said...

Well done on another loss - good for you !
Me