Monday, November 7

I have spent most of this morning at the local pool with Luke watching his school swimming lesson. He is doing really well, putting his head in the water - a far cry from the little boy that used to scream the whole house down while we tried to wash his hair!!

Spent yesterday at a friends house down in Essendon relaxing in the sun it was nice to be able to just sit there and do nothing - thats what I love about summer ( typing as it is raining outside)

The last few days I have found it hard to motivate myself to exercise because it has been so warm ~ no trouble with water intake though!!

Last night since the boys had takeaway pizza, For myself I made a sweet chilli ham and potato pizza that I copied off www.my lunchbox.blogspot ( can't work out the link) - it was really yummy, I didn't use the sour cream and I added mushrooms! will definetley be making that one again!!

I am going to go get my butt into gear and do some airwalker while I watch Blue Heelers. Hope everyone is having a great day!!

7 comments:

Baby Bump Wanted said...

hey thanks for your comments, luke looks like he was enjoying himself.
have fun on the walker while watching blue healers

Mary said...

You find it hard to exercise in the heat too huh!? I have got to figure this one out. Have a great week!

Yummy Mummy said...

What a cute little man.... I also love the potato sweet chilli pizza.. before I made it I really did wonder what potato would taste like on a pizza but it was wonderful... my mouth is watering thinking about it... mmmm, we are having chicken stirefry work tea tonight - only reason being I need to go shopping and it is the only thing left in the house.. he he he.

Kathryn said...

Your son is so cute and looks like he loves the water!

Well done on making your own pizza. It's so worth the extra effort - you just have to check the damage a couple of slices of takeaway pizza will do!

Kate said...

Awww he's SO cute!!

philippa_moore said...

Your little boy is so cute!

And what is this about a Sara Lee shop in Moonee Ponds?! I will check it out on Friday!

Hope you have a great week :)

Suzy said...

What a cute little water baby!
Thanks for the recipe link. Isn't it so great that we can all share these yummy recipes.
I just love blogging!