Friday, November 18

I lost .2 at weigh in yesterday - not a huge loss, but I did get another carriage!! There are only 2 people that have them all so far:)

Had a very rushed day yesterday - drove all the way down to weigh in, then got a phone call from school to pick Jason up as he was throwing up everywhere!
Then when I got home I got a phone call to say I will be working on saturday night ( for a wedding), so I needed to get a black vest! So I had to drag poor Jason down to airport west! He was not throwing up any more, thankfully:)

Today I got called again - I will be working sunday lunch, and I am down for another wedding next saturday!
Vic and the boys are going away for the weekend and I was looking forward to getting a few things done ( and peace and quiet), but now I won't have any spare time:)
The boys are already packed - waiting for their Dad to get home so they can put the stuff in the ute (even though they are leaving in the morning..lol)
Three guys (including Vic) are going with their kids - which will make a total of 8 kids!! I can't wait to see how they get on..lol

The website, with photo's of the winery is at http://www.grangecc.com.au/2005/leisure/gallery.html?=cleveland
I have tried to link it - not sure if it will work!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

philippa_moore said...

Well done on the loss Leighanne! Have a fun weekend, tell us all about the weddings!!

Esther said...

Hey, any loss is a good loss!!!! Gawd, your life sounds very very busy. I hope that the wedding goes well - yes you must post if you see any funny wedding dramas unfold!!
Have a great weekend

michelle said...

you will be busy this weekend won't you. Enjoy the change in routine and think of all the exercise you will be getting.

Suzy said...

Well done on another loss and another carriage! Good luck at work. Try to get a bit of a rest in between when you have the house to yourself.

Margaret said...

Whooo hoooo on your loss and getting another carriage. You are doing so well Leighanne, and your steps shopping was very impressive.

Congrats on the new job and on getting all the extra shifts. Enjoy the weekend without the menfolk and see if you can get yourself into a hot bubble bath :)

Baby Bump Wanted said...

well done on the loss and the carriage.

Yummy Mummy said...

A loss is a loss.... well done! Good luck tonight... I would be a shocking waitress.... I'd be too busy talking to everyone instead of getting the food out on time!!

Julie's Journey said...

Welldone Leighanne - a loss is a loss. Good luck this weekend - enjoy the job. Mark used to take the childs away every year, at least once, sometimes two or three times, for a father and children camp with lots of other fathers. They went all over the place and had a ball. My only requirement was "Dont tell me what you all got up to". This could be a long story so remind me to tell you.
Enjoy playing starfish in the bed by yourself (do you know what I mean?). LOL.
:o)