Wednesday, November 16

Had a great day shopping!
I even wore my pedometre for the first time in ages and was on 7825 when I got home!
I have also done 30mins on the air walker this afternoon!
I got what I needed - a work shirt and white bra for underneath, some plain gold hoop earrings as well as leather sandles for $30 down from $70 and at Priceline I got a free Max Factor makeup bag for buying 2 products - I got foundation and a mascara. I also got some t-shirts and two pairs of size 14 3/4 pants which do up, but are a bit snug around the tummy - I am hoping they will be just right when the warmer weather stays!
I am very proud to say that while I was out the only thing I ate was the ao bar that I took with me:)
I have always used the excuse that if I am out, and around a food court that I will buy lunch - today I was happy with my snack and had a nice healthy lunch when I got home!
~ I do think that the fact I have to weigh in tomorrow really helped:)

9 comments:

philippa_moore said...

Glad your Highpoint shopping spree was a success - I love Highpoint! Still can't get over how huge everything is over here!

Good on you for resisting the food court - they certainly have some tempting things there.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow!!

michelle said...

sounds like a very successful shopping trip. Love those sz 14 pants. Soon they will fit well and then become loose.

Yummy Mummy said...

good luck with your weigh in tomorrow - we have the same weigh in day!! I hardly eat on the day - as I weigh in at 6pm - I know that it is wrong, but I haven't got into the swing of it yet and I worry too much about the scales!!

Carla said...

good luck with your weigh in! sounds like you had a very productive shopping trip!! and good on you for avoiding the foodcourt!!!

Julie's Journey said...

It sounds like you had a great day - its good when you go out to buy something and you actually find it. So satisfying. Congratulations on the Size 14 - wont be snug for too much longer I am sure. Good luck with the weigh-in.
:o)

Lesley said...

Hi Thanks for dropping by on my new blog. I was very excited to get my first visitor!! I can see it's going to get very addictive. Congratulations on the new job - hope you enjoy it. I wear my pedometer everyday, I call it my best friend(how sad) as it really helps ensure I reach my step targets. Nice to 'meet' you. I will add you on my site and keep checking how you are going.

Kate said...

Woohoo, going well! Hope your weigh in went well too :-)

Briony said...

Good luck for weigh in and good to hear you didn't give in to the food court! Well done.
Bri

Kathryn said...

Good on you for dealing with Highpoint - I dunno why but that place always gives me a migraine.

Food court food is never that good anyway. I'm sure that food kept warm in a bain marie must be so bad. I don't mind one of those low fat hot dogs from Wendys once in a while though.