Tuesday, November 15

I have just got back from signing up for a new job! I am very excited!!
It is waitressing at a local winery, they do weddings, confrences and it is also a motel. The best thing is that it only takes 5 minutes to get there!!
I am not sure when I will be starting, as they have not done the rosters yet!

So tomorrow I am going shopping as I only have one white shirt - so I should get another ( any excuse to shop I say) I will be going to highpoint - which is a huge centre, so will be getting heaps of walking done, and I may go to the new DFO at essendon airport too, if time permits!!

Well hope all are having a great day!! - better get back to some housework:(

8 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

Way to go... a new job. A friend recently went to the DFO a essendon and was blown away with it - so have fun shopping!!! You mustn't be far from the Melbourne! How lucky are you!!

Kathryn said...

Congratulations. Sounds like fun. And good luck with the shopping.

Julie's Journey said...

Sounds like a great opportunity to both shop and work. Congratulations.

Suzy said...

That's terrific Lee! Congratulations on your new job. Sounds great!

Esther said...

Well done on the job!! Sounds great. Winery....mmmmmm Look forward to hearing about how it all goes on the first day.

Me said...

WOHOOOO for a new job - well done !!
Hope you have a great time there.
Me

Briony said...

Congratulations on the job, woo hoo! Any excuse for shopping.
Bri

Carla said...

Congratulations on the new job! Rock on! oh, and, a woman doesnt need an excuse for shopping... its a right! :)