Friday, October 28


This week I lost .8 which means I got my carriage to go with my train engine which is in the photo. I also put in the little turtle I got last week for staying the same!

So at the moment I need to lose 1.7 to get to 80 kilo's - which means I get to use my gift voucher!

And for my 'get to 75 kilo's by christmas challenge' I have 6.7 kilo's to go in 8 weeks which is very achievable:)

Every year Vic's work has a day out for christmas break up, that includes the wives too. (There are only seven workers) They are always great days out - last year we went to the Kyneton cup, the year before on a river cruise then the guys went paintballing while the girls went shopping and the best one was hot air ballooning!!

Last night Vic brought a flier from the Queenscliff day spa (www.queenscliffdayspa.com.au) we get to chose what treatments we want done to the value of $100 If we want to spend more we pay - there is so much to chose from!! Any suggestions will be welcome!
I have never been to a place like that before!!

While the girls are getting pampered the guys are going on a charted fishing trip. Vic said they also mentioned something about a train ride as well!

Since it is melbourne cup this week, the boys have Monday off school, and Vic won't be working either, so it's a very long weekend for us ~ we won't be doing a whole lot, maybe some visiting!

Tommorrow night is my best friends 31st party ~ she was pregnant for her 21st so she is having a big one this year.
We went out for lunch today as we do as our birthdays are only a week apart
saves going out twice! We has a pub meal which was quite filling, so it's a light dinner for me:)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

14 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

Great loss... i love the idea of the trains and turtles... he he he... Stay focused and you be sure to get to 75 by christmas... We are heading to Echuca for my husbands work christmas party.. similar thing with the Madison Spa resort - I am lining up for a full body massage!!

philippa_moore said...

Fantastic loss Leighanne - well done! Love the turtle, but glad you didn't get another one this week!

The pampering at the spa sounds divine! I would go for a massage or a lovely pedicure (with foot rub!) - I have very sensitive skin so facials tend to be an unpleasant experience for me.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend - it certainly sounds like you'll be having lots of fun.

Talk to you again soon xo

Suzy said...

Oh, how cute! Well done on the great loss and keep those carriages coming! Have fun at the party.

Mary said...

Gorgeous idea! Well done on the great loss Lee and it sounds like you have some great things coming up. I reckon you can definitely make it to your mini goals with your great attitude! Enjoy :-)

Kate said...

Well done on a great loss! Have a lovely weekend!

Yummy Mummy said...

Thanks for comments Leighanne.... we live near Warracknabeal - an area called Sheep Hills. About 45 km North of Horsham.. Where are you??

Kt said...

cute lil train & turtle! well done on the loss! :)

Julie's Journey said...

Congrats on weight loss. It feels good doesnt it? Love the little turtle and train. What a great idea by your leader.

I would definitely include a pedicure in the spa day.

Thanks for your support I really appreciate it.
:o)

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your loss this week and for getting your carriage. They are both gorgeous. Thanks for putting up a photo.

I have never been to a spa before either but I think whatever you choose will be lovely and will make you nice and relaxed.

Have another great week and that christmas goal will be reached without trouble :)

Kathryn said...

Oh what a fantastic idea for a Christmas party. Far better than standing around making small talk over warm, cheap champers and fatty, calorific snacks!

I'd go for a massage or maybe one of those wraps like a mud wrap or whatever - I've never had one but I've always wanted to.

Your friend has all the smarts - I was preggers on my 21st and never thought of making up for it on my 31st. Maybe I'll have to do that for my 41st!

Kathryn said...

Oh what a fantastic idea for a Christmas party. Far better than standing around making small talk over warm, cheap champers and fatty, calorific snacks!

I'd go for a massage or maybe one of those wraps like a mud wrap or whatever - I've never had one but I've always wanted to.

Your friend has all the smarts - I was preggers on my 21st and never thought of making up for it on my 31st. Maybe I'll have to do that for my 41st!

Nancy Bou said...

That sounds like a great Xmas break up idea!
Congratulations on the train carriage and your lose!
I am sure you will reach 75kg by Christmas

xx

Chubbymum said...

Woohooo a day at a spa! hmmm sounds fantastic.

In answer to your question Kingsville is where we are staying with friends.

CM

Lee-Anne said...

What great employers. It's nice to see both the males and females are catered for.

Congrats on your loss Leighanne. You are doing so well.

Have a great Cup Day.