Tuesday, October 25

Firstly thankyou all for your birthday wishes:)
For thos ewho asked I don't go to weight watchers meetings ~ I did at home for a while, then I joined a group called TOWN which is a very fun and supportive bunch of girls ~ A little like a once a week blog face to face..lol

I was tagged by FBB;

The fifth line out of my 23rd post was,
'Only problem today was I made some gingerbread cookies...

I had made the cookies from the latest Slimming Mag ~ they were so good I had eaten a fair few..
Most people have already done this - if you haven't you are tagged!!

This week has been great so far! I have had my determination hat (thanks M,) on very tight. And I am actually looking forward to weigh in this week ~ I think he fact that christmas is so close has given me a kick up the butt, so to speak:)

Yesterday I had to go into town to pay bills ect... I told myself before I left that I was not going to have anything to eat till I got home, as I walked past the food court, I kept going knowing that I would have a yummy lunch when I got home. This is a big step for me as I always have lunch when I go into town ( I brought myself a magazine instead!!)

Before I go.. I found a site that has some great weight loss tools, a ww calculator and lots of spread sheets it is worth a look. http://wwcalculator.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Nancy Bou said...

yay for walking past the food court! I love the smells coming out of places like that!
Christmas is soo close eh! and there is still so much weight to lose before then. I think we all need to have a M determination hat on!

xx

michelle said...

Sounds like you had a lovely birthday. You are doing so well you will soon be in the 80s.

Margaret said...

Yay for the determination hat. Glad it is on nice and tight. I'll keep mine on if you keep yours on. All the way to Christmas!

LOL. Hope you have a wonderful day mate :)

Kate said...

Yay, you are doing so well, keep it up!! ;-)

Kathryn said...

The food courts are so tempting but the food is usually crap anyway. It's either dried out or full of oil to stop it from drying out in the bain marie. I'm sure your lunch at home was a 100 X more yum!

philippa_moore said...

Mmmmmm.... gingerbread cookies!

You are doing so well Leighanne, congratulations, and keep it up!!

Suzy said...

A magazine is much more fun than eating at the food court. Well done! Good luck with your weigh in this week.

Mary said...

Good on you for not eating in the food court!!