Sunday, October 23

It has been a while since I have posted. The last few days I have had the worst hayfever ever!!
It seems to be getting better, but I still have a slight headache (but that may be from alcohol)
I weighed in on Thursday and turtled (stayed the same) ~ I wasn't expecting a big loss because of the last weeks loss, but I thought I would have lost something since I had been pretty good all week!
Yesterday was my Birthday ~ I was woken at 7am by the boys with breakfast and presents, which included candles and a glass lamp. Vic gave me a voucher to buy clothes which think I won't use till I get to under 80 kilo's!
We went out to lunch with my family at a local pub ~ and for tea had a BBQ. I ate pretty well considering ~ had a few scotches as well.
I weighed myself this morning and I am only a little bit up ~ so I will be VERY good for the next few days!!
At our weigh in group we were given a little train engine for not gaining this week, if we lose again we will get a little carridge to go with it ( in six weeks we should have an engine and 5 carridges) but if we gain weight we have to give a piece back!
I want to keep my engine so that is motivating me to do well, and when I lose over 2.5 I will be under 80 kilo's then I can go clothes shopping!!

Today it is nine weeks to christmas,I am making a mini goal to myself to try to be at 75 kilo's as this was the weight that I was on my birthday last year!!
So I will be trying my best XXX

Hope everyone is having a great weekend:)

14 comments:

Kt said...

happy birthday, sounds like u had a nice day & got some nice pressies! the train at WW sounds like a cool idea! i also like your word, turtling!

Jadey said...

Happy Birthday hun!!!

Mary said...

I was wondering what you were up to. Sorry to hear about the hayfever! Well done on maintaining and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have a beautiful day. YAY for mini goals too. Loving the train idea at your meetings :-)

Briony said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday, i've never met someone with the same birthday before. It sounds like you had a lovely day. Mine was great too!
Bri

Suzy said...

Hope that horrible hayfever soon goes! Glad you had a lovely Birthday.
Your weigh in group sounds like so much fun.

Julie's Journey said...

I love the idea of the train - it is a great motivational tool - fun and non threatening. Turtling is a great word too. Glad you had a great birthday - roll on Christmas.:o)

philippa_moore said...

Glad you enjoyed your birthday. Know how you feel about "turtling" (great phrase!!) - I was the same today too. It's a bugger, isn't it?

Hope you get under 80 soon so you can go and splash out with your birthday vouchers!

Have a great week xo

Me said...

Happy birthday for yesterday - am glad that you had a good day - you deserve to be spoilt !!!
Am sure you will be under 8o soon and can go clothes shopping.
Take care and have a great week !
Me

Kathryn said...

Happy birthday for yesterday. Breakfast in bed rocks.

Kate said...

Happy Birthday!! And I love how your meetings find different ways of motivating you - it's great!

Chubbymum said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Wasn't that a lovely thing that your boys did!!! I reakon Breakfast in bed is the best present. I mean this year on my birthday all I wanted was a card made by my boys he he he

Are you with Weight Watchers? Wow a train as an incentive that sounds sooo cool.

9 weeks till Xmas You WILL do it!!

Love Chubbymum

Felicity said...

Happy Birthday Leigh. You will be spending those vouchers really soon.

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday for Saturday Leighanne. I feel bad that I missed it. That'll teach me for having a bad day.

Hope you had a wonderful wonderful day and that you were spoilt rotten. I think you have an achievable goal for Christmas. You just have to get in there and do it :)

CaramelKitKat said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry I missed it but glad you had a good day. I remember making Dad cold cups of tea as I knew the kettle was a no-go zone.

The idea of clothes as a reward is a goodie, hope you get shopping soon!