Tuesday, October 18

It is such a lovely day here today ~ it's a shame I had to work for half of it!
It was so bright this morning even the boys were out of bed before 7am, which was great as it makes the morning run really smoothly:)
The show was great on Sunday! I should have worn a pedometer though, for all the walking I did. I was on my feet all day! The guy who announced what was happening was in the middle of the football oval - so everytime I needed something said on the loudspeakerI had to jump over the fence and run to the middle of the oval - I slept very well Sunday night!!
I woke up with a very sore back yesterday (must have been from jumping over the damn fence) and i am a little sunburnt on my chest ,so I had a hot bath and took it easy all day:)
Eating was very good, I took salad rolls and bottles of water to the show and other snacks for the boys - worked out cheaper than buying food, and the boys were happy as they could have extra rides and showbags!

Well nearly time to go pick the boys up ~ I think I will walk to school to get them!
Hope everyone is having a great day!

Chris - I am a libran, my birthday is the 22nd which is the last day of Libra:)

11 comments:

Melinda said...

Well done on the huge weight loss, you are doing so well!
The show sounded like fun and you would have run up heaps of bonus points with all that walking and jumping fences!
My partners birthday is the 22nd as well. We are going to Brisbane to his son's engagement party and shush....they are going to have a cake for him.
The next Saturday (29) it is 2nd son's wedding Day!
Huge 6 weeks for my family!

Nancy Bou said...

Morning

Taking your own food to places is always a good idea I reckon. At least you know how many points you are actually eating.
Sounds like you are in for another very successful week

:o)

michelle said...

I am picturing you jumping the fence. You wouldn't have done that before you started this journey.

Kt said...

sounds like u managed the food at the show really well, well done :)

Learning Leaders said...

Hi Leigh - sounds like the weekend was great. Good choice on taking your own stuf but still realising you can have a great time too. have a good week.lb.

Carla said...

sounds like you had a great time! good idea to take your own food to, not just because its healthy, but because its a lot cheaper too!!

Suzy said...

Sounds like the show was fun. SO much nicer to take your own food too. Isn't it wonderful that the weather is finally warming up.

Bel said...

Congratulations of taking the food with you.

I can see another good loss coming your way!

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday for Saturday. The show sounds exhausting. Show food is usually yuck anyway, much better to take your own.

Suzy said...

Have a fantastic Birthday!

Julie's Journey said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and your words of encouragement. You have lost 15kgs - how great and what an inspiration. Happy birthday for today.