Saturday, October 1

I had a great day Thursday. I learn't how to make coffee's and hot choc, did some dishes, arranged new gift items - it was really fun!
I am still on trial - as the other woman has a few people she is looking at, I go back on Sunday. It will be the first time they open on a Sunday, so not sure how long the day will be:)

My brother has been given a court date in Dec - so not much to worry about til then...lol

Today Vic had to deliver some trees in the work truck - and he has taken Jason with him ~ so Luke and I are having a quiet day to ourselves.
School goes back on Monday - so am busy making sure the boys will be organised:)
Hope all are having a great weekend!

10 comments:

Suzy said...

Congrats on the job! Love your new photo too.

Mary said...

Great to hear the job is going well :-) Hope you are having a fab weekend!

Kt said...

sounds like the trial went well, good luck :)

Chris Powell said...

Glad u r enjoying the new job,hope that your bro is ok to.

michelle said...

I knew you would get the job. Congratulations.

Margaret said...

Keep up the great attitude Leighanne. That is what is going to make the difference.

Hope you had a great weekend :)

jak said...

Awesome stuff Leighanne, I'm glad work is going well so far. Hope the boys got back off to school alright and that you had a great weekend!

Kris said...

I have now moved sites and don't want to advertise the address so that my stalker can find me so if you would like the address could you please email me via my old site.

Learning Leaders said...

I hope the job turns out for you - do they pay you while you are on trial? Have a great day.

Melinda said...

Thanks for posting on my blog, Leighanne. I am catching up on yours and I wish you good luck with your new job.
My eldest son is Jason.....the one who just got married.....great name, hey?
Cheers Bronwyn