Sunday, October 9

Here is a picture of the Tree nursery guys ~ my hubby is the one closest to the cab (the left).
The guys are February 2006!!
It was a great night, the calender runs for two years - so there are many locals in it!
Including the local cop, postman, petrol station, bakery and more!
It will make shopping more fun from now on *wink*



...I have been a little sad today ~ as it has been a year since Nan died!
I brought some lillies ( her name was lily) to remember her, as I cannot get to the cemetary.

My sister had a jewlery party, so I brought myself some gold hoop earrings and a bracelet :)
Hope everyone has had a great weekend!!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

It is lovely that you bought lillies to remember her by on the anniversary. That is a really sweet thing to do and I bet she really loved that you did it.

AND how hilarious is that calendar. Your husband is a brave one. I think that they will get a few comments when that month comes around ;)

Hope you have a lovely day :)

Suzy said...

Woo Hoo, out with the calender girls and in with these cute calender boys!

Sad about your Nan. Remember the good times.

jak said...

I think it's incredibly sweet that you bought lillies to remember your nan. What a brilliant idea.

And Woo Woo! Calendar boys! ;)

Lee-Anne said...

You lucky girl! Fancy having a calendar pinup for your hubby, and a nude one at that, lol.

Buying lilies is a beautiful way to remember your nan.

Me said...

Love the nude calendar - am sure they raised heaps of money !!!
Hang in there - things will get better. It is a big adjustment when you start working and your whole routine changes but you will get there.
Take care and do the best that you can !
Me

Learning Leaders said...

The calendar looks great. I am glad you treated yourself with the earings and bracelet as well. Have a great week and keep up the great work.

Mary said...

You are a very sincere and wonderful person Lee *hugs*. Now to that husband of yours LOL, what a FANTASTIC photo!