Wednesday, October 12

Glad you all liked the calender ~ Paying bills has sure been fun this week:)
On Sunday - Vic brought me a Lily plant from work, which was really sweet - so I have planted it in the garden.

Otherwise ~ not alot has been happening!

I have been doing very well with my eating, exercise and water - so I am expecting a good loss tommorrow:)
I have my meals planned for the week and my shopping list filled out and ready for tommorrow.
I am using the list Jodie sent me ( adapted to what I need to buy) A big thanks to Jodie for sending it to me:)
...So I will be back tommorrow with my weigh in results!!

Congratulations to Kate, who has just announced that she is expecting her second baby:)

6 comments:

Kt said...

glad to hear u r having a great week foodwise so far :)

Kate said...

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow - sounds like you deserve a nice loss! :-)

Margaret said...

Good on you for getting right back into it and making good choices. That's the spirit :)

Suzy said...

Good luck with weigh in. Sounds like all is going really well. That's great!

Me said...

Hope your weigh in went well today and you got the result you expected. Planning makes such a difference - good for you for getting it done !
Take care and have a great week !
Me

Lee-Anne said...

Had my fingers and toes crossed for you today. Hope all went well.