Monday, September 26

Thank you all for crossing your fingers for me...it worked!!!
The interview went really well, I am doing a trial on thursday to see if I like it, and if I do the job is pretty much mine:)
It is a little coffeeshop/cafe, I will be learning to use a coffee machine aswell as making light meals. They also sell a few gift items as well! I can't wait till thursday!!!
...the only bummer is I won't be able to weigh in this week (officially) but I will weigh in at home:)
I am not sure of exact days I will be working - the shop is closed on Mondays. The boss, Stella said I should be working at least 30hrs per week.
So if I end up having to work on Thursday's I will transfer to a night time group to weigh in - which will be a tuesday!
Well off to cook dinner:)

13 comments:

Elisa said...

Congratulations on your new job!
I am so happy for you

michelle said...

Congratulations> I am sure your positive attitude had a lot to do with you getting the job.Love your new photo.

Margaret said...

Way to go girl. Go with the flow and keep that great attitude going :) Well done.

Melissa said...

Well done on the interview / job hunting. Love the new photo.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job - sounds really good!

Chris Powell said...

Welll done. Hope the trial runs smoothly for u.

Kathryn said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a fun job plus lots of incidental exercise :)

CaramelKitKat said...

LOL @ your comment on Kate's blog re the rain. I am a Melbourne girl living in Sydeny and have a hard time trying to convince sceptics that it rains less in Melb than in Syd, but it's true! Congrats on the new job and your loss to date.

CaramelKitKat said...

LOL @ your comment on Kate's blog re the rain. I am a Melbourne girl living in Sydeny and have a hard time trying to convince sceptics that it rains less in Melb than in Syd, but it's true! Congrats on the new job and your loss to date.

Mary said...

WHOO HOO! Great news Lee and exciting :-)

Me said...

WELL DONE - what great news that is !!! Hope that you really enjoy it.
Take care and be good !
Me

jak said...

Awesome stuff Leighanne, that's great news! :)

Kate said...

Congratulations on your new job! Well done!