Sunday, September 25

So excited!!

I spent most of today at my sisters house - she had a Le Reve party, so I have brought a few oils that I had run out of!
When I got home there was a message on the machine from another traineeship that I applied for a while back for a cafe in Romsey (5 mins from home) I rang her back and talked for a while, and it really sounds like a great job and the owner sounds really nice too - I have to go in for an interview tommorrow afternoon...so I am really excited, this would be even better than the one I went for the other day, so much closer to home! The other one was in Sunbury which is a 40 min drive!
I also changed my photo again - this one looks more like me I think. I was starting to hate the other one...lol
Keep your fingers crossed for my interview tommorrow!! Will post to let you know how it went:)

10 comments:

Janine said...

Good luck for the interview. I have everything crossed for you.

Carla said...

best of luck with your interview! how lucky 5 min from home! :) love your new pic btw, you look great!!! :)

Lee-Anne said...

Sounds fantastic and very positive. Good luck for today. I couldn't imagine driving 40 mins to get to work.

Anonymous said...

Good luck - fingers crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

Good luck - fingers crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

Good luck - fingers crossed for you.

Me said...

Really like the new pic. Good luck for your interview - sounds like it is just what you are looking for.
Take care and be good !
Me

Mary said...

Love the new pic Lee coz you look really cheeky LOL :-) GOOD LUCK with the interview!! Closer to home is much MUCH better.

Jack said...

I have my finger's crossed (gosh it's hard to type that way:). Good luck!

Felicity said...

great to hear about job.
Great new pic.