Thursday, September 22

Sorry about the lack of updates, the boys are on holidays so we have been out and about since the weather has been nice!
I weighed in this morning and lost .4, my eating has been really good this week!
I went for my first interview in years this morning. It was for a hospitality traineeship, I was really nervous - but I think it went ok. If the company is interested they will call me for another interview, so fingers crossed I will be called again:)
If I don't get it the lady said that my details are kept for 6 months and they will call me if any other traineeships turn up. So I just have to wait!!
Well better go get dinner ready - hope everyone is having a great week:)

14 comments:

Felicity said...

Good luck with the call back. You are lucky it has been nice weather for holidays ours always seems to manage to turn to custard right about holiday time.

Jack said...

I wish you luck with the job. I think I gained your .4 this week. I am recovering from a long race that I ran this past weekend so am having a hard time with the diet due to non-exercise (and too much eating). I have 6 kilo to go until I reach my goal (I lost 24 so far). I find it encouraging that you weren't devastated last week when you gained the 1.4, but kept at your diet. This was the hardest thing for me to overcome.

Kate said...

Woohoo, a great loss - well done! And good luck for the job thingy!

Kathryn said...

Good luck with the job!

michelle said...

Enjoy the holidays with your boys. Good luck with the job results.

Me said...

Well done on the loss and good luck with the interview - I know how nerve wracking they are !
Take care and have a great weekend !
Me

Suzy said...

Well done on the loss. Aren't interviews disgusting. I hate having them. You must have done well. Good luck.

Suzy said...

Well done on the loss. Aren't interviews disgusting. I hate having them. You must have done well. Good luck.

Suzy said...

Well done on the loss. Aren't interviews disgusting. I hate having them. You must have done well. Good luck.

Suzy said...

Well done on the loss. Aren't interviews disgusting. I hate having them. You must have done well. Good luck.

Suzy said...

Well done on the loss. Aren't interviews disgusting. I hate having them. You must have done well. Good luck.

Mary said...

Good going on another loss! Good luck with the interview :-)

JR said...

Keeping my fingers crossed about your traineeship! Good luck!

Lee-Anne said...

Good luck for the job and congrats on your loss.
School hols are upon us this week as well, kids have to be up pretty early but somehow we always manage. Hope you had a great weekend.