Friday, September 16

Have been busy the last few days, but I am doing OK!
We had the school concert on Wednesday night (photo's below) which was a really great night, Jason really loves to preform, and judging by this year, Luke seems to love it too!
The boys got to sleep in on Thursday morning (with permission by the principal), so I missed my weigh in this week. I weighed my self this morning and I gained 1.4 - not very happy with that, but I really deserved it, and I am lucky that it was not more than that:)

Yesterday I brought a sample pot of the colour that the boys chose to have their room painted, so today I painted some area in their rooms to see how it looks(it's a light bluey grey) - if they (and Vic) like it I will buy the big tin next week and get painting. I could even start the 'cutting in' bits on the weekend, as the sample pot has quite a bit in it!

Well must go get ready to pick the boys up from school, they finish at 2pm today as it is the end of term!
Hope everyone has a great weekend:)

6 comments:

michelle said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling happier and are back on track. Concert looked like fun but would have been a lot of work. Have a good weekend and stay positive. You have come a long way and occassional slip ups are a part of that.

Suzy said...

You sound very busy! Isn't it great to see them in a concert. You would be so proud. Have a lovely weekend Lee.

jak said...

I'm with Michelle - glad to hear you're feeling happier and back on top of things. The concert looks like it was awesome, love the costumes! :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

Margaret said...

The concert photos are great. It is so good to get children involved in all sorts of different activities that stretch their minds.

You are doing a really great thing.

And by looking after yourself, and eating well, and exercising, you are going to be here for years to keep doing really great things.

Hope you have a good weekend :)

Mary said...

Cute photos :-) No worries about the gain just keep on going and making healthier choices. So how many bonus points for painting I wonder? I hope you are having a great weekend!

Kate said...

Gorgeous photos! :-)
Hope you had a great weekend!