Sunday, September 4

Just a quick post;
Have been doing really well foodwise the last few days~and I am still having 3 litres of water and exercising everyday:)
We spent a quiet day at home today - Vic's father lives in Tassie, so we spoke to him this morning. My dad is travelling around the middle of Australia at the moment - his mobile was out of range so we have left a sms for him.
The boy's and I took Vic to his favorite pizza resturant for tea, I had 2 slices of pizza~and was not even guilty as I had allowed for it for the day:)
Well I will leave it at that, hope everyone had a great weekend!

Happy Fathers Day to all the dad's out there:)

AGR~ The photo of the boys was taken on the front porch looking out on the front garden, my husband works for a nursery, so spends alot of time in the garden - we have a fountain too that hubby really loves~ will have to take a pic:)

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Sounds like you are going really well. Yum to the pizza!

michelle said...

Isn't it great to have something we once thought of as forbidden food and not feel guilty about it?

Kate said...

Well done for counting your pizza in for the day!

Margaret said...

Yay for no guilt eating. Well done on your loss and I love that picture that Suzy had too. Have a great day :)

Mary said...

You are doing so well Lee and I love reading posts like this. I've been a bit off colour lately and your post makes me excited again :-)