Thursday, September 1

First day of Spring!

I weighed in officially today - and lost .1
Which means I actually lost 2.7 this week~so I am extreamly happy:)

Have been having a look at my weight loss stats; I started at 98 kilo's, am down to 82.4 (15.6 kilo's lost) and my goal weight for now is 65 ( when I started town, I had to get a doctors cert saying what weight he would like me to get down to, when I reach that weight I have the option to go back to the doc and get a new cert with a new weight) - which is 17.4 kilo's to go which means I am very close to my half way mark:)

At the moment my goal is to get back to at least 70 kilo's before christmas - that was my weight in october '04, before Nan died!
That means I need to lose 12.4 kilo's in 17 weeks, which equals to about . 7 a week~I think that is really achievable!
So that is my Spring to Christmas goal!! Now I will have to think of something really cool as a reward, any ideas welcome:)


Here is a pic that suzy had on her blog - I have printed it out and put it on the fridge.

6 comments:

michelle said...

Just read your last few posts. Good on you for pulling yourself back into line and losing the weight you put on last week. I tend to do that everynow and again and sometimes I think I just need to do that. As long as we keep going down each month we are succeeding. Loved the picture of your boys especially Harry Potter.

Mary said...

Well done on another loss and it's great to look at how far you've come. You should be proud. The Spring to Christmas goal sounds very do-able!! Ideas for a reward...mmm?? Do something you love doing that you haven't done in a long time :-)

Suzy said...

Well done on the loss. Wow nearly half way. That's terrific.

Kate said...

Yay for another loss - that's great!

Lee-Anne said...

You can reach your christmas goal. If you can peg back most of your last gain, you can do whatever you want. Sounds like you're on top of things again. Isn't spring wonderful. I think it helps to rejuvenate the body and soul. BTW, great name.

Me said...

WOW - nearly at your half way goal - good for you !!!
Take care and have a great week !
Me