Tuesday, August 30

We all got up early this morning - it has poured with heavy rain most of the night - and it's really windy!
I am still at my course - in the last week I have applied for a few Hospitality traineeships, so I am waiting to see if I am successful - I hate waiting...

On the "diet" front I have been an angel~as of this morning I have .8 to lose by thursday to be at the same weight I was when I last weighed in officially:)
- I'ts a shame that I can't be an angel like this every week!
To help with the not feeling like cooking because I am so tired - I brought some ww and lean cuisine meals, so there has been no takeaway at all!!
I also have been drinking 3 litres of water again and having a green tea when the others go for a coffee.
Well I hope everyone is doing well - I have been reading some blogs during the day, but not able to leave a comment on some because I am not registered on the other computers!

**To Margaret - hope the news about your Mum is positive:)

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Sounds like you have been going very well this week. Good girl!

Margaret said...

Thanks Leighanne. Well done for recovering since last weigh in. You are doing so well. Keep it up and the scales will be going the other way so fast...

Hope you have a great day :)

Me said...

Well done on being an angel - you can do it !!! I hate playing the waiting game as well.
Take care and have a great week !
Me

Kate said...

Good on you for doing so well!

Mary said...

Good luck with the traineeships you applied for! And well done for getting back on track, I hope weigh in goes well :-)