Tuesday, September 6

Things are going great at the moment with my eating and exercise!! I am wanting to do really well on my spring goal that I set myself in the post below, So I have joined Paulene's Who challenge to keep me going:)
Not much else to say tonight so I thought I would share the town pledge that we say to open our weight loss meeting every week;

I am an intelligent person.
I will control my emotions and not let my emotions control me.
Everytime I am tempted to use food to satisfy my frustrated desires,
build up my ego or dull my senses.
I will remember
Even though I overeat in private,
my excess weight is there
for all the world to see.
What a fool I've been!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

9 comments:

Mary said...

WOO HOO!

Kate said...

Interesting pledge.. I personally think it could be more positive and encouraging, rather than making you feel foolish.. but I can see how it would help some people. Your meetings sound really interesting, different to WW which I think is very cool. Hope your week is going well!

Chubbymum said...

Cool pledge!
I will have to check out Paulene's Who Challenge.
Chubbymum

michelle said...

I have joined Paulenes challenge as well. I willcheck your progress each week when I enter mine.

Felicity said...

great motto to live by although I am not a fool but after all who am I fooling. Being told I am a fool or stupid any any conversation always boils up emotions from the past and make me eat heheheh but I will pinch this and add it to my other mantra's I am also on Paulenes challenge list.

Jack said...

I think I need to hang that on the refrigerator door!

Suzy said...

Glad things are going well.

Margaret said...

Wow heaps of people are doing the Who challenge. It is great. I will be watching and supporting you all.

Have a great day :)

Lee-Anne said...

Good luck with your Spring Challenge. What lovely, peaceful surroundings you live in. Have a great week.