Wednesday, August 3

Was woken up very early this morning with hailstones on the roof and thought it was going to be a crappy day! But at the moment the sun is shining :)
I love nice days as I seem to get so much more done. I went to the butchers and got all my meat for the week, and came home and weighed it into individual portions - so I have no excuse to not following the plan! Also brought a yoghurt to take to weigh in for breakfast tommorrow.
Usually on weigh in day I am in town all day, I don't have breakfast before I leave and I end up having some form of takeaway for lunch, then visiting my dad( sometimes snacking there too) and as I am tired after coming home, and after school stuff - I don't get to start cooking till after 6.30...so dinner is very low key!
On fridays, on the scales I am normally more than thursday - so am finding that during the week I am making up for my "free" day! Hoping that will start to change:)
Tommorrows lunch is a salad sandwhich on wholegrain bread with a slice of ham and a piece of fruit. I will buy the sandwhich in the food court, I will having fruit from my shopping. Dinner is stirfry beef with vegies - which is quick and easy!
...Luke was very happy this morning to find $2 left for him from the tooth fairy (hubby) - I need to have a word to hubby when he gets home though - cause I can't find where he left the tooth, I am afraid he might have thrown it out when he emptied the water out of the glass!
I have kept all Jasons teeth in a little silver tooth tin, Luke may have to wait till next time:)
Have got the last Auskick today and they are all having party pies and hotdogs but I won't be ruining my weigh in chances - that is enough motivation for me not to eat...lol
Hope everyone is having a lovely day:)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Great planning there! I'm sure it will help keep you on track. Good stuff!! :-)

Margaret said...

Great planning. You are doing so well. Keep going leighanne. And have a brilliant day tomorrow :)

Me said...

Good planning Leighanne - well done. Auskick is great for the kids - K really enjoyed it when she did it. Take care and be good !
Me

Mary said...

Good job planning Lee! What an inspiration and such a great post.