Tuesday, August 2

It's been a busy day - this morning while he was getting dressed Luke lost his first tooth ( down the bottom, in the middle) He is so excited - he has told nearly the whole school!!

I had my scrapbook home workshop today, I kept it small with My sister, Jen and Colleen, my dad's girlfriend. It went really well - my sister is now saving money to get the consultant's kit and dad's girlfriend brought a starter pack - over $300 spent all together - so I got a free idea's book and an album at half price:)

Yesterday I worked with my friend, Caroline - and we went to the supermarket afterwards, she was buying avacado's so I thought I would grab one to try. I came home and had some squished on toast with melted cheese - it was so yumm I ended having 2 slices of the toast for tea!!

I have been hearing alot about the total wellbeing diet (csiro) and was given a photocopy of the diet plan that was in the paper ages ago - the breakfasts and lunches are basically what I have been eating - and there is some nice recipies for dinner. So I have written out my own plan based on the diet that I will start on thursday (weigh in day) to see how it goes. A big thing that is different is that there is a piece of fruit with lunch and sometimes dinner - which is what I have been lacking latley (naughty me)
The website that has alot of information on this is www.themainmeal.com.au

M, if you work out the points to the apple slice - can you let me know...thanks!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Awww how cute!! He's growing up! :-)

Felicity said...

some intersting reading on that site.

Margaret said...

Congrats to Luke for losing his tooth, and yep, once I work it out I'll let you know. Have a good one :)

Suzy said...

Hope the tooth fairy comes! How exciting.
Thanks for that site, I will have a look.