Monday, August 1

Nutmeg Apple Slice

This is the recipe for the slice I made ( and ate to much of) yesterday, it worked out great - and it tastes really yum!!

1 packet buttercake mix
125 grams low fat butter or margarine
250 grams light sour cream
1 cup coconut
425 grams tin pie apples
nutmeg

Combine cake mix, coconut and melted butter. Spread over 7 x11' tray covered in glad bake. Bake 15-20 minutes till slightly browned.
Combine apples and light sour cream. Spread over cooked cake mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg and bake a further 20 minutes until cream sets.
Cool and cut into slices.

Enjoy!! ( I did!!)

2 comments:

Mary said...

OMG YUMMO! I love apple anything! I can't wait to try this :-)

Margaret said...

I am a bit of an apple cinnamon fiend too, and have a packet of buttercake in the pantry. Better go work out the points first...

Hope you have a great day tomorrow :)