Wednesday, August 10

It snowed here at lunchtime - only lightly, and it is frezzing here even though the sun is out.
I have spent most of today at school with the lady in the office - she is going on long service at the end of term, so I will be doing the school newsletters while she is away. So I have been going through how things are done - the school computer is a litle different to mine (settings) so I have learn't how to do a few new things:)
I have been naughty food wise - just with snacking as it has been so cold - I know that is no excuse - so I am hoping for a turtle tommorrow at weigh in ( turtles are for staying the same, a cute little turtle button)
Tonight I am going to another scrapbook workshop. My sister has decided to become a consultant and do the workshops - she is so excited. She is having a demo next Thursday and when she gets enough sales she will recieve her kit:)
Well must go and get some excercise done before the boys come home:)
Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

OMG snow. It is so cold here again too. I will keep my fingers crossed for a turtle for you or a loss!

Mary said...

You changed your photo! That's not you! You look so different to the other photo and it's great to see the difference :-)

It is really cold everywhere by the sounds of it. I can't wait for the spring time to really hit. Good luck with weigh in.

Felicity said...

Soup healthy fresh vege soup great warm up comfort food and mostly it is good for points or other calorie counting type food journey's after all if it is just veges how can it be wrong. i have a huge pot I made up yesterday when it was showing here.

Margaret said...

Great photo Lee. Looks really nice :) Hope you get a turtle or better at weigh in. Have a great day