Thursday, August 11

Unfortunatley no Turtle for me :(
I gained .3 - I have eaten a whole heap of chocolate, and now I feel sick...lol
I have already planned to go for a walk when I drop the kids to school in the morning!
I remember one leader at a zone meeting saying once ' to gain once is not too bad, but to gain twice in a row is very bad' SoI won't be gaining twice in a row!

Yes the new photo is of me - the other one was too dark and taken side on, this one shows what I really look like. It was taken at our awards night in June this year and my weight is the same as it was then!

Hope everyone else has had a great day:)

6 comments:

Kate said...

Love the new photo! And never mind about the gain - just don't make it 2 in a row :-)

Suzy said...

Sorry you didn't get the little turtle. No, you WILL NOT have another gain. You will be OK. DOn't worry.

Margaret said...

Righto then. No more chocolate for you Missy. You show them that not only will you get a turtle next week, you are going to bypass him and get the next thingy instead. Thingy being the official name of course :)

Me said...

As soon as you are back on track you will drop that 0.3 - you've done it before and you can do it again. Take care and have a great weekend !
Me

Anonymous said...

Life unfortunately has its gains too, but if u don't leave those chocolates alone i will come over there and fump ya. A self sabotage will only let to more gains, only gains we will accept is gaining back your life. You r a winner and u will acheive. So walkies for u and if there is any chocolate left bin it right this very minute.
AND DON'T BUY ANY MORE

Felicity at work so not logged on

Mary said...

Jodie's right. Back to basics will get you back on track starting...now. I hope you have a good weekend planned :-)