Monday, August 8

Feeling better!

I have had a very quiet few days - no voice for some of them...lol
Today I have been much better. At 11am I had to pick Luke up from school as he was pale and feeling icky - once home for an hour he was fine! Go figure!
I went for a half hour walk tonight when Vic got home, I have really missed my walks - so I am planning on going on Wednesday and Friday nights. On tuesday and thursday's I don't get home till it's dark ( I am too scared to walk in the dark!!)
Tommorrow the boys have a dental checkup at 9am - am hoping I can get their hair cut while I am in town. When I take them back to school I will try to get another walk in:)

Town club is in Victoria - but we are starting to get over the border in NSW. It is a non profit organisation, so they really care how you are going! I am a zone leader, which means I help other leaders in my 'area' when they need it - and I get paid at the AGM in september, which is pretty cool:)
Well better go get organised - some great telly on tonight :)

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Great planning on the walks. And take care of your voice. Though my DH always love it when I lose my voice. He says its the only time he gets any peace. LOL.
Have a great day :)

Suzy said...

Glad you are feeling better. Great to get paid for something you love doing.

Kate said...

Good on you for going for that walk - it's funny how you start to miss them isn't it?

Mary said...

Great to see you feeling much better and I miss my walks too when I don't get a chance. Are we crazy or what LOL :-)