Saturday, August 6

I have been a bit sick since Friday - I have a scratchy throat and my voice sounds all funny, I also have been feeling tired. So I have not done any exercise yet for this week!
But my eating has been good - I have not stuck to the plan100%, I am using it as a guide and it is working well.
For the first time since I have started this weightloss journey I did not weigh more on Friday than I did at weigh in on Thursday - I was actually .1 down which I am stoked about ( even though I caved and had some chocolate!)
- And yes our meetings are alot of fun!!
I have mentioed before that I don't go to ww - my weigh in is called TOWN. We wear sashes and get little buttons each week, depending on how you went on the scales. This week I got a little star ( for losing .5 or more) a little fish ( for drinking water) and a little foot ( for exercise) aswell as my 4 week loss button - with four little pearls on it. The person who loses the most weigh for the week is Queen of the week, and the runner up the Princess - they get even nicer buttons then they get up and tell us what they did during the week!
It is a lovely bunch of ladies -we all have a great time:)
Not much planned for the rest of this weekend - just rest time for me I reckon:)
Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!

5 comments:

Mary said...

I hope you feel better soon matey and enjoy your relaxing weekend.

Felicity said...

town sounds great and supportive love the idea of the stars and little feet and fish. Hope u r feeling a bit brighter today...seems most of the blogs I ist have colds etc must be a blog bug.

Suzy said...

Your TOWN group sounds like fun.
Hope you are feeling better.

Margaret said...

It is so cool that you have a supportive group. I think that is what everyone needs. Whether it is face to face, or on-line. Take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon :)

Kate said...

Hope you are feeling better soon - and yeah your meetings do sound like fun, lol! i wouldn't mind being the queen for a day, hehe.