Friday, August 19

I have a free day today - which really isn't that free since all I have done all morning is a whole lot of housework I had to catch up on:)
I quickly went to weigh in yesterday and lost 800 grams which I am happy about!

The things I am doing during the day are things like getting a proper resume up and going, writing application letters and help with interview questions.
I am waiting to do a course in aged care - which won't come up for a while, so am hoping to pick up some work until then. The Tuesday night course is a food handlers course - to help with any future employment!
I was hoping to get out for a walk today - but it is pouring really hard. It has been really nice all week, but I have been stuck in a classroom, the one free day it rains~typical!!
Well hope all of you have a great weekend~not alot happening here, Vic is working all weekend and I have homework to do!

5 comments:

Mary said...

WOW another great loss! I hope you have time to enjoy your weekend and not only do homework :-)

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your great loss. Well done. Whoooo Hooooo, Keep up the great work. I hope you have a fantastic weekend :)

Suzy said...

You are certainly learning lots of new things. Good on you! You are sure to get a great job after all that training.

Felicity said...

well done 800gm loss.Hope u get some u time oer the weekend.

Me said...

Well done on that great loss ! Good for you - have a great week and take care !
Me