Tuesday, August 16

Just a quick post to let you know that I am still here!
At the moment I am doing a get back into the workforce course which is quite fun during the day - it will last for 3 weeks.
Then for the next 3 Tuesday nights I am doing a food handlers course...so busy, busy, busy!!
So far have had a good week eating wise - and I did a 40 min walk last night, and am hoping to do another on Wednesday night!
Water is down to 2 litres a day - or else I would miss most of the course...lol..
Well hope everyone else is having a great week - will catch up when I can:)

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Hi Leighanne. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.

Your exercise is going great and you have been so busy with all your courses. You are doing so well. Hope you have a great day :)

Anonymous said...

great effort doing this course. Well done girl.
At work so not on line
Felicity

Kate said...

You do sound busy!! Well done on taking a course like that - enjoy! :-)

Me said...

You certainly sound really busy with all your courses - good luck ! Well done on the walk also.
Take care and have a great week !
Me

Suzy said...

Good luck with your courses. Glad you will squeeze in some blogging when you can.

Mary said...

YAY good on you Lee for being proactive :-) You sound like you are doing great. I hope oyu have a really nice weekend.