Sunday, July 24

Today has been pretty quiet - Last night the family went to a chinese resturant to celebrate my brothers 21st. We all ordered a dish each and put it into the middle to share, and then ate from those little bowls. I think I did ok eating wise. I took 3 bottles of skyy lemon and lime and stuck to that though dinner. Afterwards we went back to Dads for a few drinks - I had one can of scotch, then stopped as I was driving. I was offered another later on, and I put it in my bag and brought it home:)
Today's eating;
Breakfast was instant oats with some prunes ( a tip from my weigh in group)
I had a really yummy lunch today - a wholemeal tortilla with salad, a little bit of cooked chicken topped with some sweetchilli sauce mixed with kraft free mayo - Just as nice as my favorite sweet chilli twister from KFC, and much better for me!
And tonight we are having apricot chicken, with potato and beans
I am on my third litre of water too!

Hope everyone had a great weekend - sounds like alot of cleaning has been going on:)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Lots of good choices - well done!

Suzy said...

Yum the chicken tortilla sounds nice!

Felicity said...

Great Leighanne As others have said the Chicken tortilla sounds great have copied the idea for my lunch tomorrow and already taken the wrap out of freezer. Thanks for u nice words on my blog, helps heaps to know others give a toss-can't tell from around here.

Mary said...

I second that, dinner time :-) You are doing so well hon, keep it up!

Margaret said...

3rd litre !! Wow. That's great. Are you sure you are the same person who used to struggle with water? LOL..

You have made some great choices and like the others, I am now hungry. DH is cooking dinner so I better get to typing fast so I can eat when it is ready. Hope you have a great day tomorrow :)