Wednesday, July 27

Feeling Blah

Weigh in tommorrow and I think I will be in for a gain :(

I'm feeling yuk today as yesterday my eating was not flash, I went with Jason on an excursion to the Vic market and then to an enviroment park (CERES) - where the kids had great fun learning about recyling and making paper. Lunch was provided and I only had one litre of water because I did not have the luxury to run to he loo when ever I pleased. The ones at Ceres were horrible - the were compost toilets, just a seat with a hole in the ground!
The kids all went to go - but nobody was game to go in...lol.
At the market I brought a yummy garlic turkish bread - I was just going to have half for tea, but it was so nice I ended up eating the lot!
Since I wasn't home I have not done any exercise - I will be very good today to hopefully minimise the gain.
Well better go get some exercise done!
Have a great day everyone:)

5 comments:

Mary said...

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow and I hope you start feeling better as the day progresses. Exercise is always a good mood enhancer :-)

Margaret said...

LOL at the toilets. Well it was a recycling green excursion. You know you probably walked more than you give yourself credit for, and making sure 2 boys are kept in line takes a lot of energy. Hopefully if there is any gain at all, it will be minimal. But you have put in a great effort this week and if you keep going you will absolutely knock it on its ear next week.
Hope you have a great day :)

Me said...

Good luck for tomorrow - maybe the scale gods will be smiling on you. Take care and be good !
Me

Suzy said...

Good luck and "yum" to turkish bread.

Kate said...

Good luck for your weigh in - I love turkish bread too!