Thursday, July 28

...the wait is over... I lost .1!!

Very happy with that as I thought I was going to gain up to a kilo:)
It has been a good day today - first my weigh in, then I went to Target and got a wrap cardigan the price tag said $69.99 and it rang up at $20.50, so I brought a pair of black trackies as well!
And when I got home I found that my craft trolley had arrived, with paper as well for scrapbooking, so I have spent the afternoon stocking it with all my scrapbook stuff.
Also while I was in Big W , they had dvd's for $8 each - so I got Carmen Electra fit to strip no4 and a movie for the boy's - flight of the navigator- a movie I saw and enjoyed when I was a kid.
The boys have no school tommorrow so I will give it to them when they ask for something to do!

Well must go get Jason ready for Karate!
Hope everyone is having a great day :)

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your loss Lee. That is really good. Sometimes we think we are up for huge gains, but then we put damage control into place to minimise it and boom - a loss.

Keep up the great work and I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow :)

Me said...

Wooooohoooooooo for the loss - well done and remember, a loss is a loss no matter. Have a great weekend and take care !
Me

Kate said...

Well done on your loss! :-) Waahooo! They all add up, don't they?

Mary said...

Well done Lee. It's a great surprise to lose when you think you have gained! Have a great weekend :-)