Friday, July 29

I had a show meeting last night - so it was great to have a sleep in this morning.
I made the boys banana piklets for lunch, out of the 1st Annette Sym book and they went down well. Jason's homework this week is to bring in a recipe that is healthy, and that he likes to eat!
The class is going to be making a healthy recipe book. I will make some more piklets on sunday night for him to take with his recipe.
Thankyou for all your lovely comments about my loss - I will be working this week to make sure it doesn't follow :)
I just heard Oprah come on and it has Kirsty Alley on - so will sign off and go watch, this maybe the show M was talking about in her post today *wink*
Hope everyones weekend is great - not much planned here :)

5 comments:

Felicity said...

oh bother I was going to put the video on this afternoon to tape Oprah but the blurb didn't look much good so didn't bother.

Margaret said...

Those pikelets sound delicious. Lucky boys. And really good that the school is promoting healthy eating for the kids. Very smart.

Hope you have a great weekend :)

Suzy said...

I love pikelets. Haven't made them for ages. You have made my mouth water!
Sounds like you have been doing some bargain shopping. Well done!

Mary said...

Oh yum! Can you post the recipe? I think it's great to hear that your son's class will be making a healthy cookbook. Here I was thinking that they teach nothing of value these days *tsk tsk*. I hope you are enjoying your weekend hon!

Kate said...

That's a cool school if they are promoting that kind of thing. :-) And those pikelets sound yummy - thanks for posting the recipe!