Monday, July 4

I'm back!

Sorry for no update for the last few days - since it's school holidays, I have been staying down town with my sister. It was her sons 1st birthday on saturday!

This week has been pretty crap eating wise - It started on Thursday, I gained .7 . I was not happy I did not expect a loss since I didn't do alot of exercise, but I did soo good with my eating...
But now I have stuffed up for next week weigh in big time...

Because I have not been at home in my junk food free enviroment, I have been eating out every night -and way to much! Today is the first that I have drunk water. I am too scared to get on the scales!!

Other news - my husband left his car out the front last night and at 3am, some drunk driver smashed into it, damaging the left side lights and indicater and the bumperbar. He took it for a quote today and it comes to $3,000 damage. So I have been stress eating toaday too!

I think my plan will be to write off this week - and start anew on Thursday:)

5 comments:

Suzy said...

You have had some bad luck. You will get back on track though. Try to start again tomorrow and drink lots of water. I am sure that helps. Hope you have better days ahead.

a mummy losing it said...

Holy cow about the car - I assume insurance will fix it up just fine.

Yep write the week off and start afresh, no point in punishing yourself when you are - on the whole - doing so well.

Margaret said...

Bad luck about the car. Thank goodness none of you were in it at the time. Just a big pain in the neck. But thankfully, that is what we pay insurance for.

It is good to forgive yourself for the week and start fresh. This is the attitude that will get you there.

Have a great day :)

Me said...

Sorry to hear about the car - try to do som edamage control between now and your next weigh in and you may be pleasantly surprised at the result.
Take care and hang in there.
Me

Kate said...

Heres to having a great week - cheers! :-)