Thursday, July 7

Well weighed in this morning - gained 2.7 arghh

I am glad this weigh week is over - I will be back to it this week. I have noticed that while eating crap I have had headaches, been really tired and a little constipated, so I am looking forward to feeling great again!

I took the boys to a huge park in sunbury today, so have already had some exercise running around after them.

About the car - it's in at the panel beaters, with insurance we should pay $450 excess - but the guy said maybe (fingers crossed) that we may not have to pay that - since noone was in the car at the time of the accident. It is up to the assesor. The tire marks are still pretty deep in the yard across the road and the police came and took photo's. Will just have to wait and see.

Tommorow morning we are going to calder raceway to watch my brother drive a rally car - the boys can't wait! It is my brothers 21st present from the family.His birthday isn't till the 21st July we will be going out for dinner then. It is my sister Jenny's birthday on Saturday too!
- but I am going to be really great foodwise :)

Well I brought a folder thingy to put all my scrapbook stickers in, so will go and organise that!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Glad you are back on track now though. Best of luck with the car.
I love stickers!

Kate said...

At least after weighing in you can face the damage and get back on track. Have a great week!

Mary said...

It's great that you noted how you felt after being off track. Great attitude to get back on track now. You can do it hon!

Margaret said...

I hate being constipated. It annoys the S*&T out of me (that was a really really bad joke - and contradictory too)

Well, now you know where you are starting from and the fact that you feel better after eating healthily will help you out. Have fun at the birthday's. And have a fabulous evening :)