Wednesday, June 29

Just a quick post;
With help from Kate, I have managed to get a photo done. Not the best, but it's a photo! At the moment I can only see it if I look on view profile. So now there is a face behind the blog..

Since Luke started school this year I have been wanting to return to the workforce, but have found it hard due to lack of experience ( and I don't want to go back to my old job!)
So last night I did a short course, responsible serving of alcohol which was fun - and the first time I had been in a classroom for at least 12 years ( I feel so old...lol)
I passed my test, and the teacher said the certificate will arrive in a few weeks - I'm very excited since this is my first one!

Also took Jason to the dentist yesterday - he needs a filling so has to go back next week.

Eating and water has been great - not much exercise with the boys being home though!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Great to "see" you at last! Well done on doing the short course.

Margaret said...

Great photo. It is always nice to see who we are 'talking' to. Congratulations on doing the night course. It is a really positive pro-active thing to do. And you are probably doing more exercise than you give yourself credit for with 2 boys home from school.. Have a wonderful day :)

Kate said...

Yay - glad my instructions weren't too confusing!! :-) Nice to see your face. The course sounds really interesting. It's hard once you have kids to find the time to do something just for you. Good on you!

Mary said...

Whoot, great photo! It is nice to see who is writing/reading :-) Good on you for doing a course as well. Keeps the boredom factor at bay and I hope you've enjkoyed having the boys home. Cheers!