Tuesday, July 19

I have not updated for a while - as I have been super busy!
On friday I had lunch with a girlfriend at the pub, she has just brought a house in the next town so it was a little get together to celebrate. I made good eating choices, and only had 1 scotch (as I did have to pick the boys up later on)
On saturday I cleaned out my fridge - so now it is full of fresh vegies all in plain view:)
On Sat night we went to a country theme dance - run by the local football club, we had to take nibbilies so I made a plate of low fat cheese, crackers and pickled onions and some chips for the boys. Supper was provided - which was a beef roll with gravy which I had with no butter. My only problem was I only planned on having 1 alcohol drink and I took a bottle of water as well. But my dad kept bringing me opened cans -and after the 2nd one I got the taste for it:(
I did do alot of dancing though - which not to long ago, I would have never got up due to being self concious. My hubby was happy as he always wants to get up and dance!
Yesterday I went for a ride with a friend to Daylesford - she has to work there next weekend so we went to see how to get there. The place she will be waitressing was huge, the manager let us go for a look around - we could have easily gotten lost!
Well this is getting long so will stop here and check out all your blogs!
Ciao

5 comments:

Margaret said...

That dance sounded like real fun. And you would have burnt off at least a couple of the cans ;)

Well done for cleaning out your fridge. Hope you have a wonderful day :)

Suzy said...

Dancing is great exercise and so much fun. Well done on the healthy fridge.

Mary said...

Good going at the pub! I think that's the most challenging place to be in terms of food/drink. The dance sounds like a lot of fun and you would have earnt lots of bonus points for sure. You are doing well and by the way you're writing, enjoying it too :-)

Kate said...

Sounds like you are doing pretty well overall! And having fun with it too - good on you!

Me said...

Yay for having the self confidence to get up and dance - well done !
Take care and be good !
Me