Friday, July 22

Another great weigh in result, yesterday I lost .6 - which comes to a total of 2.3 kilo's lost since my new start!

I was reading M's blog last night, she was talking about writing something you are grateful for everyday, helps increase the chance on keeping focused to your goal.
So one thing I am thankful for is that while on this journey I have learn't to be a more adventurous cook. Before I found cooking to be a real chore, most was just meat and potato and vegies (boring), or else easy meals. For example I would make a lasagne with ready made pasta sauce - now I make my own sauce with fresh ingredients! I have really come to enjoy cooking and my husband does not miss the boring stuff...lol

At my weigh in group we have to write a small piece on our weight history - I realised looking back I have not written it here either, So when I get it done I will post it here too.

Hope everyone is having a great friday :)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Well done - that is a great loss!! Keep it up :-)

Suzy said...

Well done on your great loss! Yes I agree, cooking is much more fun and interesting now.
Have a great weekend.

Mary said...

Well done and I agree, cooking is much more fun now! Keep up the great work :-)

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your loss leighanne. 2 weeks in a row - that is fantastic. It's all your great cooking and exercising :) Have a great weekend